1. Go to MYCURE Pxp.
2. Click on
Medical Records or "View All" under Recent Records.
3. You can View Your Clinic Records or Medical Diary.
4. From Clinic Records, click on a box to view your encounter with information on the date and clinic.
5. Here is a sample of a Prescription made for the Patient.
6. Click on
Print if you want to create a physical copy of your Prescription.
7. Click on the Back button to go back to the Main Page.
8. Click on Medical Diary to view your own logs.
9. Here you can view all records you have created. To add a new log, Click on the
10. Fill in all details that you would like to log.
11. Select the date of the event.
12. Click on Body with max of 300 characters.
13. Click on
Add attachment which will be done using your Camera or you can insert a picture.
14. Once all is in place, click on the
Save Record button on the top right corner.