Booking can be done by patients on your Doctor/Clinic website. The Tutorial will guide you into accepting your online bookings and appointments management. You can watch the video or follow the steps below:
1. Once a Patient has set an Appointment, you will be prompted that there is a Pending patient.
2. You can click on
Approve or Reschedule under Action.
3. When the scheduled patient was approved on your end, the patient’s appointment will move to the Approved Tab. Here you can still Reschedule or confirm the Patients appointment.
4. Clicking on the Patient’s appointment will provide the Chief complaint, service, payments and attachments of pictures uploaded that were provided on booking.
5. Once the Patient has arrived from the Clinic, on the same tab click on the Confirm button and will provide a prompt if the patient is in the premises.
6. Select the queue in which the patient will be placed, depending on the service that was selected.
7. Click on
Add to Queue so that the appointment will start its encounter.
8. You will find the Patient under the Checked In tab of the queue.